USE OF INFORMATION:
Collection of personal information is done in several ways; when you place an order or make an account with us. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) for the purpose of order process. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our Secure Payment Service provider's systems. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks which may contain your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order smoothly and to let you know the status of your order. Rest assured, your personal information is protected by an additional security layer called SSL which ensures your sensitive information is transmitted securely through an encrypted link. Non-personal data such as third-party cookies to collect statistics to enhance and simplify your visit is also being collected. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser history.
ALIZEH may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at alizeh.pk (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, wish lists, your name and your postal address)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in promotions (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- Managing your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- Disclosing your data to fraud prevention agencies.
- To be able to analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant
marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such a bookkeeping rule or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship. Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data. Lastly, we do not sell your details to third party marketing companies as don’t compromise on your privacy here at ALIZEH.
We email our users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, sending invoices, to send you notice of payments, information about changes to our products and services, notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional. However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the websites. The opt-out choice may be exercised by checking or un-checking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personal data is collected or by contacting our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your unsubscribe request as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribing is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the text of the email. By using the website and providing your mobile phone number, you hereby consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and text messages from or on behalf of us at the mobile number that you provide at sign-up. You understand that consent to receiving messages on your mobile device is a condition of purchase and understand that message and data rates may apply. Additionally, should you choose to stop receiving such messages, you can contact us directly at email@example.com